The Jade Gua Sha is an ancient wellness tool, ‘Gua’ me means ‘scrape’ and ‘Sha’ means ‘sand or pebbles’. Hence, it’s a treatment that involves scraping a flat jade on the skin in upward strokes to lift skin, relax stiff muscles and promote tissue drainage.
- Stimulates blood micro-circulation
- Contours and lifts the skin
- Reduces puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Increases product absorption into the skin
- Relaxes tension in the facial muscles
The Crystal: Made with 100% authentic natural Jade stone, made without any artificial chemicals or synthetic colours to give it the vibrancy. Jade is the stone of healing, supports loving heart energy, jade also symbolizes gentleness and nourishment.
Directions of use:
On a clean face, apply a the Face mist followed by the Face Elixir. Then, move the Gua Sha stone in outward and upward motions using light to medium pressure, ensuring the tool is always flat (15 degrees) against the skin. After every stroke wiggle & massage towards the ends of the face. Repeat each stroke a minimum of 3-5 times.
Steps to use:
1. Start with the neck in upward strokes - from the collarbone till you reach your jaw. You can also do the sides and the back of the neck going upwards
2. Using the notched side of the stone, move to the right side of your face, start from your chin and stroke through your jawline till you reach your ear.
3.Use the long flat side of the stone to move upwards on the cheek. The stone should rub across your cheek. Support your skin on the opposite side with your other hand.
4.Move to under-eye region and place the notched side of the stone right below the eye(facing upward), close to the top of your nose and stroke it upwards.
5.Run the notched edge of the stone along your eyebrow and stroke upward and outward.
Care: You can clean the gua sha using water and a damp cloth or mitt. Do not use hot water or allow any chemicals to touch the natural stone. Handle with care and avoid dropping the product.
Warning: Due to natural stone formations each tool will be unique. Store in a cool and dry place. For external use only